Trolley.ch Index du Forum PHPBB Communities
Trolley.ch
Le forum du site Trolley.ch

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

SIBIU -ROMANIA

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Trolley.ch Index du Forum -> Présentation des membres
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ighis
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 07, 2005 2:50 pm    Sujet du message: SIBIU -ROMANIA Répondre en citant

Seminar TRANSIRA
www.troleibuz.lx.ro
www.troleibuzesibiu.3x.ro

Ladies and gentlemen,
The schedule for the seminar is:

Friday 25.11- Arrival in Sibiu
-Welcome drink and dinner
Saturday 26.11
9 a.m.-Meeting in the conference room at Luxemburg House in Piata Mica
-Introducing the participants
-Citytour and presentation of the Citybus Project in Sibiu
-Sibiu-Cultural Capital of Europe 2007
1 p.m.-Breaktime-Lunch
3 p.m.-Trolleybus ride throughout Sibiu. Depending on the number of participants there is the possibility of renting a trolleybus with trailer.
5 p.m.-Ideas,innovations,discussions
7 p.m.-Dinner in the oldest restaurant in Sibiu-The Golden Barrel, situated on the Stairs' Passage
9 p.m.- Visit to the Evangelic Church with torches, panoramaview of the entire town from the highest tower in Sibiu

Sunday, 27.11
9 p.m.-Meeting at the Luxemburg House
-Trolleybus ride to Hanul Dumbrava, followed by a tramride to Rasinari (12 km)- Tram Project presentation-Past, Present, Future
-Visit to the village of Rasinari-Cioran, Goga
-Lunch in the ASTRA Village Museum- the biggest museum in Europe
-Return from the museum by bus
~3p.m.-End of the seminar

Accomodation, including breakfast will be made in 3-star pensions, situated in the medieval town.

Because the prices differ from one pension to another, I can't offer you an exact price. The price is around 50 to 60 euros and includes the conference room, the citytour, the visit to the Evangelic Church, renting the trolleybus, the transportation by trolleybus and by tram.
The price does not include lunch, dinner and transportation to Sibiu.
I would appreciate if I could have an exact answer by 14.11.2005- that way i would be able to make all the rezervations.If you want to bring a partner with you, do let me know.
I can be reached at these telephone numbers: 0721-677395 and 0269-216854 or at info@kultours.ro
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Trolley.ch Index du Forum -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: